Wednesday 18 April 2012

Home Sweet Home

I have decided to enter Cas-ual Fridays Competition this week. Their theme is opposites attract. I decided to do a pink and green card. Its a green background with the words 'Home Sweet Home' (which I got from when I was on Powerpoint), and a house that I did on Paint (yes- an old program,- but something I really enjoy using). I added a black layer, before placing it on white card stock, as I thought it added an extra 'pop' to the colours.

So here it is...


 A closer look at the house and writing..


<3 Keke

3 comments:

  1. This is delightful! I love the little heart coming out of the chimney :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww . . . how cute is this?!! Sweet images and great composition! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3