Friday 13 April 2012

Cupcakes

My mid-term break ends in a day!! and Uni will start again on Monday :(. Its been too quick and I feel like I need more time to catch up in my studies. Despite my 'busy' schedule I had the urge to make a card today, so I did. : )


I made this one today- it looks kinda plain on the top, so I might add some sentiments, when the time comes. When I was in Indonesia, I bought 'Liquid Pearls' by Ranger (here's a link for the product www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/the-29503/2010-NEW-Ranger-WHITE/Detail). That is white dots on the left cupcake. It is a nice touch up to things : )

Here is another cupcake card that I made a few weeks ago, just before Easter for my friend's birthday.




<3 Keke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3