Thursday 1 November 2012

Gift Tags - Ice-cream, cloud and gumboots

Hi

To be honest I didn't expect myself entering this week's Cas-ual Friday challenge with a final next week- but I couldn't help myself. >___< This week's challenge we have to create something using Kraft, and I decided to make a tag. I made one then I thought I feel like making another one... and another one.. so I have three in total. But I am entering the ice-cream one for the challenge. :) All the stamps I used are from Jane Doodles (except the 'thinking of you sentiment').

I heat embossed the clouds, so its shiny. I don't think the sentiment comes through well in the picture it says 'thinking of you'





And here it is all together :)
<3 Keke

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little tags, Keke! I really like the shimmer on your cloud tag. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous set of tags! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3