Sunday 11 November 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

Hi everyone,

I have been busy with exam and my last last exam for my first undergrad degree is finally around the corner!! - Three years went by so fast..!! The card I made is for Cas(E) this sketch! challenge, as you can see I am getting ready for Xmas hehe. I have also made some tags for The Stamp Spot challenge. Its an online shop- and I have to say they have the BEST service- packing my order on a Sunday!! and it arrived so fast- I cant be happierr :D
The stamp I used is from Inkandinko and the Silver stripes underneath the snowman is mt washi tape, I had to divided into three strips to get the right size. For the tags I made, I used the twine I bought from The Stamp Shop- I have to say I love how thick and it is and it suits the tag size ( I should have bought more ><)

"there's no business like snow business' such a suitable sentiment!!



Alright that is the end.. 
<3 Keke

5 comments:

  1. Your fun little snowman just pops off the card! CUTE! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keke - thanks for joining us in the Stamp Spot tag challenge this month - you really have gotten into the Christmas spirit with these tags and card:) Very cute snowman and I love the way you have presented your tags in fact they would make great christmas hanging decorations - great idea! Good luck and hope to see you in next months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute Christmas tags, Keke! You've coloured them both beautifully :)
    Thanks for joining in at The Stamp Spot this month! And good luck with your exams too! :)

    Sandra
    TSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Christmas card, love the snowman and those tags are awesome :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags! love the background stamp behind the snowman x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3