Saturday 9 March 2013

Because you are so beautiful

Happy Saturday Everyone! 

I cant believe how fast this year has gone by! Its March already and Easter is just around the corner.! Today's card is for Muse. This week's Muse is by Laurie Willison, and its simple gorgeous!

Base on Laurie's card, I decided to focus on her sentiment and the way it is placed of side. I didnt have a suitable flower stamp, so I decided to use a doily stamp on the corner of the sentiment. I added some red and grey-ish purple to emphasise the sentiment.


And This is Laurie's card


Okay that is all for me today! Have a good weekend, I'll be back soon for another card :)

<3 Keke



5 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute and a great take on the muse card :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you put everything on the panel! And those hearts at the bottom are adorable! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love that pop of red with the hearts! The perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keke this is so pretty and I love how you created your scene in the tiny panel. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely take on Laurie's card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3