Tuesday 3 July 2012

6 Pandas

Helloo Im back today with another card for Retro sketches- My card is a bit different to the initial sketch, but I think I have the main elements in the card. I was looking for my square paper yesterday, and I instead found my panda book markers my boyfriend got me for my birthday.. and It didn't turn out to bad I dont think.. The only thing is I was thinking to give it to a guy- is it too girly?
 

Ngawww look how cute he is

I was asking my boyfriend if he wanted the panda card for himself (the guy I was going to give it to was our friend) he said 'no'' and this is his reason. LOL
<3 Keke

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I love the pandas! And I really like the conversation about the card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little pandas are so adorable. CUTE card!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3